If you have created a new Facebook page, or simply want to connect your ads to a different business page that you are an admin of you can do so by following these steps.
1. Click the drop down arrow by your name in your StreetText account and click Facebook Pages.
2. Click the refresh button. If you see the page that you want to connect to click primary on that page. All ads that are created while the page is selected as primary will be linked to that page.
**If you have not used this page in the past you will want to create new ads and shut off your old ads if you want all ads running on this page.
If you do not see your page after clicking refresh please continue with the following steps.
3. Please go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=business_tools If you see StreetText please check the box to the right and then click "remove". If you don't see it skip this step.
4. After doing that please go to https://streettext.com/boost/settings/authorizations and reconnect your page. Be sure to select the pages that you want to use when asked for permissions.
5. Go to the top of this article and follow steps 1 and 2 again.