If you want to receive push notifications when using the Brave browser, you’ll need to turn on an extra setting.
Open the Brave menu, and select Settings
In the navigation bar to the left, select Privacy and security
3. Under the Privacy and security heading, locate and enable the setting labelled Use Google services for push messaging.
4. Save any outstanding work in your other tabs, then select Relaunch
5. Return to your StreetText notifications page, and check the box labelled Enable push notifications.
6. Brave will ask you for permission to show notifications from StreetText.
Change Remember my decision to “forever”, then select Allow.
(You can always turn push notifications off by unchecking Enable push notifications from your notification dashboard!)
7. That’s it! You’re ready to receive push notifications from StreetText in Brave. 🎉