These steps will only need to be completed once.
Step 1: Select a Domain Name
Start by logging into your StreetText account and then
Click the blue button "Register a .com" on the domain page that you opened.
Search for a custom domain click search.
Some examples could include:
your-website-with-hyphens.com (put hyphens between words of your current website)
Select the green button “Available” beside the domain name you want to select.
Confirm you want to pick this domain. Please note that this domain will be purchased by StreetText and a $50 fee will apply if you want to change the name in the future.
Once you see the “Congrats…” page COPY your new domain name so you can use it in a following step.
Next select the blue button “Manage”
If you would like us to set up the next steps for you please join us on our domain set up calls available every weekday.
Step 2: Verify your Domain Name
Go to the Domains Section in Business Settings
Click the blue button “Add” in the middle of the screen and copy and PASTE your new domain name. (If you need to copy your domain name again you can find it HERE)
Click the blue button “Add Domain”
Next REFRESH your screen
Click the “DNS Verification” in the Verify your domain drop down menu. Then copy the the code in Step 2 by clicking on the code in bold.
5. Go back to StreetText and paste it in the “Value” section or in the pop up that says past code here.
(If you need to get back to this section in StreetText go HERE and then click
MANAGE on the top right beside the domain)
6. Click the blue button SAVE on the StreetText page. (You should see a window on StreetText pop up that says “Congratulations you have successfully added the Facebook code to your domain,...)
7. Go back to the Facebook Domain Section, and click the green button that says “Verify” (This can take up to 1 hour before it works, so if it shows you an error message just wait a few minutes and try again. Make sure you click on DNS verification in the drop down before clicking verify if you have refreshed the page)
9. Once you get a successful verified message from Facebook, go back to StreetText and click Fire Facebook Event in the domain section HERE
👉👉Before continuing to the next step please verify that your correct ad account has been added to your Facebook ad manager by clicking Ad accounts in the left menu.
If no ad account exists please click here to learn how to ad the correct ad account.
If an ad account exists please verify that the ad account number is the same as on your StreetText account.
You can find your Facebook ad account number here:
And you can find your active ad account on StreetText here:
If the number in the brackets matches the number on Facebook then your ad account is set up and you can move on to the next step. If not click here to learn how to add an ad account to your Facebook business manager.
Step 3: Set Up Web Event (Very Important Step)
Watch the Video here or on the page for a video tutorial on setting up the web event.. Step by step instructions also included below
Go to Events Manager
Select the pixel on the Facebook events manager that shows on your StreetText "funnels" page.
On the bottom right below the heading “Overview” scroll down until you can see “Aggregated Event Measurement”
3. Click on it and below click the blue button “Configure Web Events”
4. Next you will see the domain you just registered, click on your domain name and a menu will appear below, then select the grey button “Manage Events”
5. On the popup select the blue button “Edit”
6. On the right hand side, select the green button “Add Event”
7. Now below the column “Pixel/Custom Conversion” select “Choose a Pixel or Custom Conversion” in the Pixel category select the pixel that is on your StreetText funnels page.
8. Then in the column “Event Name” Select “Choose an Event” and select “Lead”
9. Then click the blue button Submit (You may need to expand your screen to see the save button on the bottom right.)
10. Check the box “Yes I understand…” then click “Apply”
You have now completed the steps to running conversion ads. It will take 72 hours before you can run conversion ads.
Keep in mind if you make a change to this again, it will take another 72 hours before you can launch any conversion ads.