You have connected your Facebook account and have attended our demo, now it is time to start getting leads! If you haven't seen the demo, click above^^^
You now have access to Facebook ad templates that are proven and have been tested thousands of times.
In the demo, you learned how a 3-ad split test can help you achieve the best results for your ads. Now, it is time to set up your first split test!
How to create your first 3-ad split test
Open StreetText Dashboard in another tab to follow along.
Click on Funnels in the left menu.
2. Click "select" on the middle funnel if you're looking for sellers in your trial.
You can customize the 12 tips ad to match your branding too, here is an EXAMPLE from Eric East. If you would like to test the Home Valuation ad during your trial, it is a $50 upgrade fee, which is taken off your membership price if you choose to become a member of StreetText.
3. We recommend leaving the home emoji in the first step since Facebook rules require a minimum of a 15-mile radius. The home emoji in the city and/or neighborhood field will ensure that the ad speaks to everyone, even if they live slightly out of the city or in a nearby community. Click next to go on to the next step in the ad wizard.
5. Click "Next" then click "Drop a Pin" to set the target location.
Type in your city and move the pin as desired (grabbing anywhere within the blue circle will move the circle, grab the pin to drag the whole map).
-The Radius is a minimum of 15-miles, 25km in Canada set by Facebook rules.
Click the video below for more information on setting up the target area for your ad.
6. Select how many ads you want to run for your split test (We recommend 3) and set your daily budget (We recommend $9-$15/day depending on the market per ad)
Click the video below to learn more about split-testing your ads.
Please note: You are responsible for your own ad spend. Facebook will charge your ad account directly.
7. Select if you want the ads to run on Facebook or Instagram or both
Enter your estimated commission value
- Commission will be used to calculate whether the ads are doing well for your market.
Congratulations! You just created your first ad(s) 🥳
Make sure you check on your ad(s) performance within 24-48 hours so you can choose a winner. You shouldn't be running your split test longer than 72 hours. Usually, within the first 24-48 hours, you can narrow it down to 1 or 2 ads.
Need help? If you're in trial, schedule an appointment with your guide below.
If you're a StreetText Member, schedule below for ad help.